If you have ever dreamt of living in a beautiful home in a magical setting then perhaps this property is the one you’ve been dreaming of.
Ideally tucked away at the end of a private road sits “Highfield”, a mountain inspired Queenslander. Completely private and serene the house is perfectly positioned so that its sunny North Easterly aspect captures the stunning mountain and ocean views.
The home is unique and has been built to the highest standards. It incorporates bespoke windows and doors, antique fittings and hardwood timber flooring. The living rooms and deck enjoy expansive views North over Bribie Island and East over the City and Moreton Bay. The French inspired kitchen is the hub of the home and is an entertainer’s delight. Imagine cooking up your favourite Coq a vin recipe whilst sipping wine and looking out at the ever-changing mountain landscape!
Imagine the kid’s excitement in having their own attic bedrooms and upstairs “kid’s zone” while mum and dad relax in front of the wood fire in the formal sitting room. The house yard is flat and makes an ideal playground for children. The property features low maintenance gardens, vegetable patch & herb garden.
• Near new French inspired kitchen with Island bench, Ceasar stone benchtops, 910 ml Smeg Victoria Freestanding cooker with gas cook-top and electric oven
• Dining, Lounge featuring double hung windows & French doors all with beautiful views leading onto covered outdoor entertaining deck
• Formal lounge with slow combustion fire place
• Open plan kitchen with Technica gas cook top, electric oven, Asko dishwasher, excellent storage & large pantry
• Master bedroom featuring beautiful timber floors, access to deck and WIR
• 2nd bedroom with built-in cupboards
• Bathroom with claw foot bath & shower (separate toilet)
• Light, bright laundry with excellent storage
• 6 x floor to ceiling linen cupboards along hallway and under stair storage
• Kids zone
• 2 attic bedrooms (carpet)
• Bathroom with shower/single vanity/toilet
• Under floor insulation
• Electric hot water system
• Wireless ADSL internet
• North East aspect
• Rates – $298.87 per quarter
• Group Title (private road) – Body corporate fees – $350.34 per quarter
• Short stroll to Cloverlea Restaurant and cafes
• 15 mins to Samford Village – 45 mins to CBD
• School bus for The Gap High-Mt Nebo State School at the front gate
• 8367 m2 (2.2 acres approx.)
• Fruit trees (apple/mandarin/bananas) & vege/herb garden
• 2 x 5000-gallon aqua plated rainwater tanks (5 years old – 25 year warranty)
• Bio Cycle tertiary treatment plant
• Double carport with adjoining shed plus 3000 gallon rainwater tank