Built to capture the breathtaking panorama and peaceful rainforest setting this beautiful property is tucked away down a quiet rainforest laneway. Perched high over the Eastern escarpment of Mount Glorious it offers jaw dropping views over Brisbane City to Moreton Bay and the Islands beyond.
Constructed from brick and with a steel frame this comfortable family home has been built with quality in mind. Perfect for a family, dual living, Air BnB or perhaps a teenager’s retreat the upper and lower levels have separate entrances and the internal staircase can be locked off to create two separate living quarters.
The upper level has had a complete refurbishment including a brand-new kitchen, new flooring, fresh paint and refurbished bathroom. The open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms lead directly onto the huge wrap around deck; the perfect space for gatherings with friends and family… or simply to sit back and unwind as you take in the “glorious views”. With a private Juliet balcony, hardwood timber flooring, walk in robe and floor to ceiling glass, the main bedroom offers stunning panoramic views; imagine waking up to the sights and sounds of the rainforest!
The lower level is fully self-contained complete with separate entry. The stunning timber kitchen was milled from Rosewood sourced from the block. This level also offers two bedrooms or the flexibility for bedroom two to be broken into a bedroom and private lounge, artists studio or study.
Attunga lane has its own unique community with like-minded people sharing a love for the natural environment and mountain lifestyle.
*Virtual furniture has been used throughout this campaign to give you an idea of the functionality of the living/bedroom spaces”
• Double story brick home with steel frame – built in 1988
• East facing with spectacular views
• Recently painted inside and out
• New kitchen professionally installed with timber bench new Bellini electric appliances (cook-top/oven & dishwasher)
• New flooring in living, dining, kitchen (vinyl planking)
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living area featuring a wood burning fireplace – leading out to wrap around deck with timber hardwood decking and AMAZING views!!
• King size Master Suite featuring: private Juliet balcony, floor to ceiling glass showcasing the spectacular views, spotted gum hardwood timber flooring and walk in robe
• Refurbished family bathroom featuring new shower, single vanity and toilet
• 2 car carport with concrete driveway
• Excellent mobile phone coverage
• Separate entrance
• Kitchen featuring rosewood timber cabinets and bench-tops (timber milled from the property!), Bellini electric appliances + rangehood
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living area with direct access to outside verandah
• Bedroom 1 – double size with built in robes
• Bedroom 2 – Huge with the capacity to have a bedroom incorporating a study/living room or perhaps an artists studio?
• Refurbished bathroom featuring shower, single vanity and toilet
• Pocket laundry under staircase
• 5,261 sqm acres natural rainforest bordering the D’Aguilar National Park
• “Land for Wildlife” property
• Bio-cycle waste water management plant (regularly serviced)
• 100,000 L water tank storage (3 x tanks 7,000 gallons each) – steel tanks recently refurbished with new rubber tops
• Solar hot water system with electric booster