Nestled on a North East facing ridge line, only 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD, this amazing property boasts spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding mountain ranges. This 40-acre property embraces a relaxed lifestyle and has a strong connection to Mother Nature; breakfast with the wallabies, afternoon tea listening to the birds whilst enjoying the cool mountain breezes!
The stylish open plan living and sleek contemporary design ensures all indoor areas are connected to the outdoor living rooms and the mountains beyond; relax in the spa at the end of the day and enjoy the ever-evolving mountain landscape. The deluxe kitchen features a large island bench, 50ml granite bench-tops, soft close cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances.
For added privacy the Master Suite is situated in a separate wing and features a luxury ensuite, walk in robe and direct access to the large covered alfresco area. The three further double bedrooms all have built in robes, fans and beautiful rural views. The main bathroom has a large soaking tub, shower and single vanity with the added bonus of a separate powder room.
Adding to the properties desirability there is a 9 x 6 m colourbond shed as well as a 9 x 6 m besser brick shed underneath, shipping container for added storage, dam and a seasonal creek. There are roads throughout the property leading to large open level areas as well as established flat fenced lawns, perfect for your kids and pets.
Only 10 mins to the historic township of Dayboro with its shops, cafés and parks and only 20 mins to Samford Village! Come and experience the tranquil lifestyle that could be yours today.
• Low-set rendered brick and tile family home
• Entertainers kitchen featuring 50mm granite bench tops, soft close cabinetry, double drawer dishwasher, electric appliances & direct access to the 2nd large covered outdoor entertainment space
• Open plan living featuring cross ventilation with louvers, windows and doors providing an abundance of natural light
• 3m raked ceilings in the kitchen & family area flowing seamlessly to the large covered outdoor deck with spectacular mountain & valley views + spa with glass fencing
• Lounge area featuring built in cabinetry
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• King size master suite featuring beautifully polished hardwood timber floors, plantation shutters, walk in robe as well as renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, vanity with stone bench top & large glass framed shower
• Additional 3 light filled bedrooms all featuring built in robes & ceiling fans with the guest bedroom having direct access to the family bathroom + private access to an outdoor courtyard
• Renovated family bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, stand alone soaker tub, large glass framed shower & separate powder room with stone top vanity
• Large laundry with direct outdoor access & ample storage
• Fly screens throughout
• ADSL 2 internet
• Great mobile phone reception
• 40 acre mixture of cleared and natural bush land
• Elevated house pad providing amazing views and breezes
• Established low maintenance gardens surrounding the home
• Dog fenced house yard + clear lawn areas around the home perfect for your kids & pets
• Seasonal creek for afternoons filled with adventure
• Well established dirt tracks providing access around the entire property
• 2 car carport with covered access to the home
• 9m x 6m colourbond shed featuring power, concrete floor and various water outlets
• 9m x 6m besser brick shed under the colourbond shed with power and concrete floor providing ample storage options
• Extra shipping container to remain on the property as another storage option
• Electric gate and concrete driveway
• 2x septic waste management systems with grease trap & grey water tank