Offered for the first time in 20 years “Waratah Park” is set on a ridge-top at the end of a cul-de-sac only minutes from the idyllic country township of Dayboro. Architecturally designed the ‘lodge style’ homestead is perfectly positioned to capture the stunning panoramic mountain views and prevailing breezes.
Designed and built with the family in mind the homestead offers a warm and inviting ambiance, featuring an open plan country kitchen with large Island bench with granite bench-top, gas cook-top and heaps of storage; perfect for entertaining with style and ease. Step outside and absorb the picturesque outlook from the detached covered viewing deck, the ideal vantage point from which to appreciate the sweeping mountains views and the undulating verdant pastures.
Character features include cathedral ceilings with exposed hardwood Cedar beams, two wood burning fire places, one in the open plan living area and one in the stunning sunken lounge.
The innovative floorplan sees the huge Parent’s Retreat located in its own separate wing, ensuring that there is space and privacy for the whole family. The four further king-sized bedrooms all offer built in robes, fans and uninterrupted country views. A separate study is located off the main entrance and is the ideal place should you wish to run a home-based business or for the kids to study (the study could also be utilised as a nursery or 6th bedroom).
With a current water licence (transferable to new owners), 3 large spring fed dams, 37.44 acres of improved pasture, established shade trees for your stock, 2 HUGE sheds (with power and water), round yard, cattle crush & horse crush, 3 stables with holding yards and tack room (one holding yard big enough for mares and foals) this property represents the perfect opportunity for those who have always aspired to own a genuine working farm.
** Please view our amazing Video attached to campaign to get a better overview of land and additional infrastructure **
• Architect designed lowset brick homestead built approx. 1990
• Designed to capture the breezes with doors and windows strategically placed for cross ventilation
• Vaulted ceilings with exposed hardwood timber beams in living areas
• 9 foot ceilings throughout the rest of the house
• Country style kitchen with granite island bench top, ILVE gas cooktop, electric oven, Miele dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Open plan kitchen, casual dining and living area with split system air-conditioning & slow combustion fire place for cosy winter nights
• Sunken lounge and formal dining room with slow combustion fire place
• King size master retreat with vaulted ceilings, an abundance of natural light, split system air-con, huge walk in robe, separate built in robes & ensuite
• Additional 4 light filled Queen size rooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Large office with spectacular views over the property
• Family bathroom with shower, separate bath & separate toilet
• Large covered outdoor gazebo with spectacular views across the property and to the mountains beyond
• Huge laundry with direct access outside
• 2 car remote garage
• Excellent mobile phone reception
• NBN Internet
• 6 kw solar
• 37.44 acres (15.15ha) fully cleared and usable ex dairy farm land
• Bordering North Pine River with water licence transferrable to the new owners
• Fenced house yard + 4 fenced paddocks with water troughs/dams
• 3 dams with water pumped to a header tank and infrastructure in place to service all paddocks
• 2 car carport attached to the house
• 20m x 9m hay & machinery shed
• 28m x 9m shed with caravan accommodation + 3 stables (4.5m x 3m) & 3 yards (2x 7.5m x 3m + 1x 7.5m x 5m) water plumbed to service stables/yards
• Cold room (6m x 4m) located in the garage (approx. 12 years old, in good working order & serviced regulary)
• Round yard & cattle crush (steel)
• Horse crush in shed (steel)
• 3x round bale feeders
• 3x square feeders
• Dog kennel
• Useful farming equipment such as additional gates, 4x 1,000L square tanks, 17x free standing steel panels etc
• 6x 5,000 gallon water tanks
• 2x septic tanks + grey water