Nestled on a gently sloping 1.5 acre allotment this classically designed low set brick family home is in the highly sought after and established neighbourhood of Highvale.
Spacious formal and casual living areas make for comfortable family living, including a formal lounge and a well-appointed kitchen adjoining the open plan dining and family area. The family room leads directly out to the large covered alfresco area and straight onto the child and pet friendly lawns.
The Master Suite features bamboo flooring, luxury ensuite, complete with spa bath and large walk in robe, with the three further double bedrooms featuring bamboo flooring, two with split system air-conditioners and built in robes.
With the convenience of town water, low maintenance gardens and usable land offering plenty of space for a pool or that Samford essential… a horse; this could be the property of your dreams!
Other quality features include split system air-conditioning throughout, wood burning heater for cosy Winter evenings, a 13 x 6 m shed with power plus a 9 x 5.8 m annex perfect for the boat, caravan or horse float!
• Low-set brick homestead built in 2002
• Entertainers kitchen with electric appliances and great storage
• Formal living area with wood burning fireplace and study nook
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living area leading out to large covered alfresco and directly out to child and pet friendly lawns
• Large covered alfresco area with timber decking, lights and power
• 2nd outdoor covered entertaining area
• King size master suite featuring: luxury ensuite with spa bath, bamboo flooring, split system aircon and walk in robe
• Additional 3 light filled bedrooms all with bamboo flooring (2 with built in robes and split system air-con)
• Family bathroom featuring shower bath and separate toilet
• Laundry with good storage and direct outside access
• 2 car remote lock up garage
• ADSL 2 and good mobile coverage
• Town water
• School bus 2 minute walk from front gate
• 1.5 acres of cleared usable land suitable for a horse or livestock
• Fully fenced house yard perfect for your kids and pets
• Separate outdoor covered living area with concrete floor
• Direct access to Samford Show Grounds
• 13 x 6m shed with power plus 9 x 5.8m annex with extra height (suitable for caravan/horse float/boat)
• Bio-cycle waste water treatment plant
• 3,000 L water tank