Offering 5 acres of lush pasture and sweeping mountain views this property embraces a relaxed lifestyle with a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Built with the family in mind, the low set brick home is ideally positioned to take advantage of the beautiful valley & mountain views. Perfect for those who love to entertain the kitchen & living areas lead directly to the large covered alfresco area; relax and unwind as you listen to the birds, marvel at the wallabies & watch the ever evolving mountain landscape; all this only 10 minutes to Samford Village with its shops, parks & cafes and an easy 40 minute commute to Brisbane CBD!
Adding to the properties desirability there are low maintenance landscaped gardens, a well servicing the paddocks plus a large powered shed!
Pristine land such as this, as the locals know, is rare… come and experience the genuine and welcoming country feeling that is Samsonvale.
• Lowset brick family home – built in 2009
• Multiple living areas including formal dining, formal lounge + open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and Range Hood
• Large covered alfresco area with spectacular mountain views
• Master suite featuring walk in robe & ensuite with twin vanity
• Additional three light filled bedrooms all featuring ceiling fans and tranquil rural views
• Study, kids play room or perhaps another bedroom…the possibilities are endless!
• Family bathroom featuring spa bath, separate shower & separate toilet
• Laundry with ample storage and external access
• Security screens and fans throughout
• 5 acres of fully usable land – perfect for horses
• Fully fenced including house yard + 2 fenced paddocks with steel gate
• 2x 5,000 gallon (22,500L) water tanks
• Working well which is currently pumped to a header tank and then services seven outdoor taps, two stock trough’s in the house yard and paddocks. Perfect for livestock and gardens.
• 12m x 6m colourbond shed with 3m awning and stable
• Bio-Cycle Waste Management System
• Three phase power to house and shed
• Substantial chook pen with concrete floor
• Cattle yard with crush and head baler