With its stunning mountain vista and striking architects design, 8 Panorama Drive is a standout signature property; low maintenance country living at its finest! Private with never to be built out views of the surrounding mountain range, the home is a contemporary masterpiece offering “quintessential Queensland living”.
Indeed apart of its landscape the home is cradled by lush gardens and tranquil vistas. Breathtakingly romantic it creates an earthy, organic feel; a sense of fun, openness and adventure. Practical for families yet aesthetically exciting, the home’s open-plan nature offers a seamless flow for indoor/outdoor living. Raked ceilings, cross ventilation, and an expansive use of glass creates a light and airy feel; with passive solar efficiency.
The inviting designer kitchen effortlessly integrates into the open plan dining and lounge area complete with a cosy wood burning fireplace. The expansive alfresco area adjoins the sparkling in-ground pool with a seamless flow to the child and pet friendly lawns, providing the peace & privacy to unwind, relax and recharge from life’s hectic pace. It is the ideal place to entertain small or large groups with ease and in style.
The Master Suite has spectacular rural views and features a large walk in robe and ensuite as well as direct access to the tranquil gardens. The further three light filled bedrooms all have private views and built in robes.
This 5.8 acre block is the perfect blend of low maintenance tropical gardens, natural bush land and a seasonal creek offering the young ecologist an amazing place to explore and ensures your weekends are spent enjoying the rural lifestyle…not mowing!
Catering for all the family the double garage has been cleverly designed to be transformed into a granny flat with minimal cost and effort; if the new owners so desire.
If you are looking for an impressive country retreat and an easy commute to Brisbane CBD then this property is for you!
• Architects designed lowset home perfectly positioned to capture the prevailing breezes and panoramic views of the D’Aguilar Range
• High ceilings and timber floors throughout
• Entertainers kitchen featuring stone bench tops, walk in pantry and stainless steel appliances including a new dishwasher
• Light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area featuring raked ceilings, cross ventilation, slow combustion fireplace and an expansive use of glass creating passive solar efficiency
• Second living area or media room allowing space for the whole family to enjoy
• Large covered alfresco area positioned perfectly to take advantage of the panoramic mountain views
• King size master suite featuring large walk in wardrobe & ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiles, double shower, double vanity and ample storage
• Additional 3 light filled bedrooms all featuring built in robes & tranquil rural views
• Family bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower and separate bath
• Ceiling fans throughout, ducted air-con in the bedroom wing & split system air-cons in the living areas
• Large laundry with separate toilet and external access – perfect for those summer days in the pool!
• Double remote garage + additional parking for 2 cars. Rear access to the backyard + internal access. Garage has been designed so that it could be easily converted into separate living space or granny flat if so desired
• Convenience of vacuum aid throughout
• Alarm system & security cameras for piece of mind
• ADSL 2 internet and great phone reception
• 2.34ha (5.8 acres) offering a mix of low maintenance tropical gardens, natural bushland & seasonal creek; a world of adventure for the young ecologist!
• Fully dog fenced house yard perfect for your kids and pets
• Vegetable patch and productive fruit trees including bananas, paw paw, mango, lemon grass, parsley, tomatoes, strawberries, basil
• Sparkling in ground pool featuring jets, lights, spa zone, glass fencing, sun shade & pool cover
• 6.6kw solar (battery compatible)
• Solar hot water with electric booster
• 3x 22,000L water tanks
• 3 phase power
• Bio-cycle waste management system