“Bilburra” Charming Country Retreat on 1 Beautiful Acre
Positioned to take advantage of the spectacular valley and mountain views this classically designed low set brick homestead is nestled on a low maintenance and diverse one-acre parcel of land. Nature lovers will enjoy bird watching and will revel in the seasonal billabong with its own romantic bridge. Our owners have recorded over 94 varieties of birdlife that have visited the property over the years!
In keeping with classic country design, the kitchen is the heart of the home and features a skylight and newly installed Neff Induction cook-top. Warm and inviting the spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living areas have raked ceilings and divine ‘Sydney Blue Gum” polished timber floors. The open plan living area leads directly out to the huge covered deck; the perfect place to watch the wildlife, soak up the views and entertain small or large groups with ease and style.
The Main bedroom has beautiful private views over the garden and features two large robes and a private ensuite, whilst the three additional bedrooms all offer built in robes.
With your perfect one-acre property there is no need to spend the whole weekend mowing! There is room to kick a ball or have a game of friendly family cricket, tend the garden and vegetable patch or enjoy the various established fruit trees including: lychees, lemon, lime, orange, guava and mandarin!
Adding to the property’s desirability there is a double lock up remote garage, 6 x 9m shed with 3 phase power, 2 x garden sheds for extra storage, 1 kw solar power, ducted zoned air-conditioning and split system air-conditioning.
Situated only 10 minutes to Samford Village, this home is a must to inspect! Come and experience the genuine and welcoming country feeling that Cedar Creek provides.
• Lowset brick Federation style home built in 1991
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining area with Sydney Blue Gum timber floors & raked ceilings
• Separate rumpus room & formal dining
• Kitchen featuring Neff induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, sky light & ample storage options
• King size master bedroom featuring built in robes and ensuite with heated towl racks
• Additional two queen size bedrooms with built in robes
• 4th bedroom or study with built in robes, desk and cabinetry
• Family bathroom with shower, separate bath & heated towel rail
• Large laundry with external access
• Ducted & split system air-conditioning
• Crimsafe on all doors and windows
• Good mobile coverage | ADSL 2 Internet
• 2 car remote garage with additional storage
• 1 acre of land
• Productive fruit trees
• Beautifully landscaped and lovingly maintained by the current owners
• Billabong meandering through the back of the property with timber bridge
• Ample room for an in-ground pool should you desire
• Outdoor gazebo perfect for entertaining
• 1 x 6,000 gallon + 1 x 6,500 gallon water tanks (47,317 L approx.)
• 6m x 9m shed with power + 2 garden sheds
• 1 kw solar