Nestled amongst the tree tops this quality built family home embraces a relaxed lifestyle with a warm and inviting atmosphere and a strong connection to Mother Nature; with private rural views from every room. Polished timber floors, Danish wood burning fireplace and high ceilings exude character and charm adding to the properties appeal.
The open plan kitchen features soft close cabinetry, 900ml Blanco free-standing oven with gas cook-top plus a separate Blanco wall mounted oven; perfect for those that love to entertain! With all the living areas leading to the large covered deck and overlooking the sparkling built in pool it is a beautiful vantage spot to enjoy breakfast with the wallabies or afternoon tea listening to the birds; you’ll feel a world away from the hustle and bustle whilst only 5 minutes from Samford Village and 8 minutes to Ferny Grove Train Station.
Built with the Queensland climate in mind and well positioned on 5 acres of natural bush land, the home captures the prevailing breezes which flow throughout. Tinted windows, raked ceilings, air-conditioning and ceiling fans ensure your family will be comfortable all year round.
Come and experience the tranquil lifestyle that could be yours today!
• Timber pole home with private bush views (Built 2010)
• Open plan kitchen & dining area featuring high ceilings, timber floors and air-con
• 2nd living area with slow combustion stove leading directly to entertaining deck
• Contemporary kitchen featuring Blanco free-standing 900 ml 5 burner gas cook-top & electric oven + separate Blanco in wall oven, Delonghi dishwasher, excellent storage and soft close drawers
• Large Master Suite with walk in robe/ensuite (shower/single vanity/WC) with direct access to entertaining deck
• 3 further light filled double bedrooms all featuring built in robes & private rural views
• Large covered private outdoor entertainment area overlooking sparkling pool
• Main bathroom with large shower and single vanity (separate WC)
• Separate laundry
• Polished timber floors throughout living areas
• Fans throughout
• Screened throughout
• Split system in living rooms
• Internet ADSL 2
• Security cameras fitted throughout with visual phone App
• Telstra – Excellent Mobile Coverage
• 3 phase power to house
• 5 acres (approx.)
• Bushy block with an abundance of native flora and fauna
• Bitumen sealed all weather driveway
• Flat fenced area around pool for kids and pets to play
• Above ground vinyl lined pool with large entertainment deck (salt water chlorinator)
• 2 car carport
• 2 x 25,000 lit tanks
• 5 kw solar featuring battery ready converter
• Biocycle waste water system (checked annually)
• Garden shed with solar light
• Dam with petrol pump (feeds to header tank supplying irrigation around property)
• 20 ft storage container (to remain on property)