Ever dreamt of one day retiring and having a Bed & Breakfast? Well dream no longer – it could very well be your reality!
This Tudor Style Manor home is located at Mount Mee, just an hour drive from Brisbane and set in the rolling hills of the D’Aguilar Ranges. The property offers the unique opportunity to enjoy and live in as is or continue as a Bed & Breakfast.
The Master suite is located on the ground floor and includes a large separate retreat area, currently being used as a private lounge room, a sewing room and an ensuite with spa bath. A separate office is located at the front of the home, again making a perfect place to welcome your guests. Spacious kitchen with quality appliances and Butler’s pantry will make catering easy.
3 Suites are located upstairs in the Inn – two suites include queen size beds and one suite king size bed, all with their own private ensuites, sitting area, tea and coffee bar, making the ideal configuration to offer the B&B service.
From the main home, enjoy a wander through the tropical gardens to either the pool or the replica Ye Olde World English pub – yes! the very special surprise this property delivers.
Located at the rear of the property, the Pub offers a replica bar with English pub memorabilia, snug with Chesterfield lounges and cosy fireplace offers the perfect place to spend those cold winter nights. With a pub kitchen, a breakfast/dining area, games and function room with dance floor and projector screen any night in this pub will be a night to remember.
Extra guests or family can be accommodated upstairs in the Pub on the mezzanine level, where an open plan bedroom has also been included.
This unique property combines all of your dreams and delivers to you a fully furnished, fully stocked bed & breakfast opportunity.
Inspection of this property is a must.
• Fully certified kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances with adjoining Butler’s
• Breakfast/dining area
• Private Lounge and Separate office or reception area
• Generous size master suite featuring large modern ensuite with spa bath
• Three large Suites upstairs all with king size beds, private ensuite & sitting area
• Air Conditioning throughout
• 5kw solar
• Approximately 90,000L of water storage
• Replica bar
• Snug with Fireplace and chesterfield lounges
• Pub Kitchen
• Tea Room overlooking the pool
• Games and Function Room with dance floor and projector screen,
• Mezzanine level with open plan bedroom
• In-ground concrete pool
1786m2 of low maintenance tropical gardens
1 hour to Brisbane
1 hour to Sunshine Coast
1 hour to Brisbane Airport
1 min walk to a replica English Pub