Ever dreamt of one day moving to the country without the worry of tending acres of rolling hills? Well dream no longer – it could very well be your reality!
Set on 1786m2 with low maintenance gardens and inground swimming pool, the home extends all of the benefits of country living – fresh air, cows grazing and rolling hills. Such a postcard pretty position.
Located in the village of Mount Mee sits this Tudor Style Manor home, just an hour drive from Brisbane set in the rolling hills of the D’Aguilar Ranges. The home offers the unique opportunity to enjoy and live in as is or continue as a Bed & Breakfast.
The Master suite is located on the ground floor and includes a large separate retreat area, currently being used as a private lounge room, a sewing room and an ensuite with spa bath. A separate office is located at the front of the home, again making a perfect place to welcome your guests. Spacious kitchen with quality appliances with Butler’s pantry (with separate entry) will make catering easy.
3 Suites are located upstairs – two suites include queen size beds and one suite king size bed, all with their own private ensuites and sitting area, making the ideal configuration to offer the B&B service.
From the home, enjoy a wander through the gardens to either the pool or the replica Ye Olde World English pub – yes! the very special surprise this property delivers.
Located at the rear of the property, the Pub offers a replica bar with English pub memorabilia, snug with Chesterfield lounges and cosy fireplace offers the perfect place to spend those cold winter nights. With a pub kitchen, a breakfast/dining area, games and function room with dance floor and projector screen any night in this pub will be a night to remember.
Any extra guests or family can be accommodated upstairs in the Pub on the mezzanine level, where an open plan bedroom has also been included.
This unique home combines all of your dreams and delivers to you a fully furnished, fully stocked bed & breakfast opportunity.
Please call Kirsty on 0414 33 77 33 to organise Private Inspection
• Fully certified kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances with adjoining Butler’s Pantry.
• Breakfast/dining area
• Private Lounge and Separate office or reception area
• Generous size master suite featuring large modern ensuite with spa bath
• Three large Suites upstairs all with king size beds, private ensuite & sitting area
• Air Conditioning throughout
• 5kw solar
• Approximately 90,000L of water storage
• Replica bar
• Snug with Fireplace and chesterfield lounges
• Pub Kitchen
• Tea Room overlooking the pool
• Games and Function Room with dance floor and projector screen,
• Mezzanine level with open plan bedroom
• Male Bathroom
• Female Bathroom that includes a shower
• Paved beer garden
• In-ground concrete pool
1786m2 of low maintenance tropical gardens
1 hour to Brisbane
1 hour to Sunshine Coast
1 hour to Brisbane Airport
1 min walk to a replica English Pub