INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This unique pavilion-style design pays respect to the natural elements both in terms of the environment in which it sits and the materials utilized in the construction. It follows the essential foundations of good Australian architecture and embraces passive solar design principals.
Ideal for an adventurous family and aesthetically exciting the playful design floats above the land enhancing sub-floor and cross ventilation, optimised by internal and external pavilions which play with the natural sources of light and shade. Its open-plan nature offers a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living. The contemporary kitchen effortlessly integrates into the light and airy dining and lounge, complete with a cosy fireplace – through to the expansive entertaining deck and the “uber cool” shipping container pool.
The combined outdoor entertaining area provides the privacy to unwind, relax and recharge from life’s hectic pace and is the perfect place to entertain large groups with ease and style.
With a large dam and creek offering an abundance of water; fenced paddock and ample shade trees for your livestock, your dream property has all the necessary infrastructure in place to move in and enjoy. If you have been looking for a home in a genuine country location then this may just be the one that you have been dreaming of!
• Split level, contemporary masterpiece completed in 2018
• Spectacular rural and mountain views from every room
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench-tops, waterfall edge island bench/breakfast bar, 900 ml electric oven with gas cook-top + servery to deck
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining area with perfect north-easterly aspect
• Private king-sized master suite with luxury ensuite, custom fitted walk in robe & remote controlled blinds
• Family bathroom with large soaking tub
• 3 additional bedrooms, one featuring a private ensuite
• Australian beech timber floors + high ceilings throughout
• Uber cool shipping container pool
• Large dam stocked with fish + spring fed creek running through property
• Fully fenced house yard perfect for your kids & pets
• Fully fenced for livestock with remote gates for easy access
• Double remote lock-up garage
• Barn shed 7.5 x 9.5 with 3 phase power + mezzanine level (all 3 doors remote)
• 5 mins to Samford Village | 35 mins to Brisbane CBD | 35 mins to Brisbane Airport