This ideally located property has been the family home of one of Samford’s fine old gentlemen for over 50 years!
It presents a unique opportunity for an astute buyer to secure an outstanding acreage property within two minutes of Samford village. The original home is comfortably appointed and is ready for its new owner to move straight in if desired. Its location would particularly suit a buyer wishing to establish a work from home business, treatment room or studio.
The elevated eastern portion of the land would (subject to council approval) make an ideal prestige home site overlooking the spring fed dam.
Don’t delay…. this is an opportunity to acquire a rarely available acreage property close to Samford Village.
• Lowset timber cottage original built in 1970 and extended over the years
• Original kitchen with electric appliances
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with newly installed split system air-conditioner
• Large separate family room + sunroom featuring louvers for cross flow ventilation
• King size master bedroom with newly installed split system air-conditioner & ceiling fan
• Additional 2 bedrooms
• Master bathroom with single vanity and shower over bath + separate powder room
• Internal laundry with storage and basin
• Town water
• 4.5 (approx.) picturesque, cleared usable acres perfect for horses or livestock
• Large spring fed dam
• Elevated area at the rear of the property to build the home of your dreams (subject to council approval)
• Partially fenced perimeter
• 5000 lit water tank
• Low maintenance established gardens
• Various established fruit trees (Mango/Macadamia/Orange/Mandarin)
• 2 car carport
• Garden shed + workshop with water
• Septic waste management system