With its perfect North Easterly aspect and striking architectural design, 18 Woodanga Drive is a standout signature property; low maintenance country living at its finest! Bordering Samford Showgrounds with never to be built out views of the surrounding mountain ranges the home is a contemporary masterpiece offering “quintessential Queensland living”.
This home is indeed part of its landscape; cradled by lush gardens and tranquil vistas. Breathtakingly romantic it creates an earthy, organic feel; a sense of fun, openness and adventure. Practical for families yet aesthetically exciting, the home’s open-plan nature offers a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living. The inviting designer kitchen effortlessly integrates into the light and airy dining and lounge, complete with a cosy gas fireplace.
Feel on top of the world while you enjoy the expansive timber entertainer’s deck that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool, child and pet friendly lawns and “Monet” style billabong, complete with bridge and viewing platform. The entertaining area provides the privacy and quietness to unwind, relax and recharge from life’s hectic pace and is the ideal place to entertain large groups with ease and style. The kids won’t believe that there is movie projector and screen on the deck! Imagine how much fun you could have with your family and friends enjoying a movie evening out in the fresh air!
The Master Suite is a perfect parent’s retreat featuring a large walk in robe, ensuite as well as its own private balcony; ideal for enjoying a relaxing morning cuppa or a glass of wine whilst star gazing. The family friendly layout sees the remaining three bedrooms at the opposite end of the home – all offering stunning rural views, built in robes and bedroom four also features its own private balcony!
If you are looking for an impressive country retreat with the X-factor within an easy commute of Brisbane CBD then this property is the one for you!
• Designer kitchen featuring
Ceasar stone bench-top with waterfall edge, Falcon range, gas cook-top & pyrolytic electric oven, Miele dishwasher, integrated Liebherr wine fridge, zip instant hot & chilled water
• High definition projector & screen on the large entertainment deck
• Privacy assured in the sparkling in-ground pool
• Dedicated home office (or perhaps a perfect nursery!)
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas fireplace
• Ethernet wired throughout with LED lights
• Gas connector to the deck for the BBQ, 3 kw solar with 5kw inverter
• Large powered shed with separate drive way access & two entrances
• Double lock up garage with remote access
• 1.5 acres of low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Garden featured in a Suncorp ad with Adam Gilchrist in 2014!
• Fully fenced for your kids & pets
• Billabong with bridge & jetty featuring lights & irrigation pump
• Town water and rain water tank with dedicated pump
• Access to drive a car into the back yard, gate access to Samford Showgrounds
• Established vegetable garden