You couldn’t find a more peaceful location to move the family! Sit back in the enormous outdoor entertaining area listening to the birds whilst watching the kids explore their backyard.
This Contemporary Queenslander situated atop of 2.7 acres is near new being only 3 year old. The open plan kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops & open plan living & dining provides the perfect space for all your cherished family moments. Large glass sliding doors lead from the dining and living area onto the entertaining deck – bringing the outdoors in.
With the master bedroom located at one end of the home, privacy is assured. An additional 3 generous sized bedrooms occupy the opposite end with the main bathroom and separate toilet positioned close by.
Snuggle up to the fire on those cold winter nights, open up the home on the warm summer days or alternatively turn on the split system air conditioner…the choice is yours.
If you’ve been wanting to make the move to fresh air and quiet country living, then this is the home for you!
• Single Level Contemporary Home – only 3 years old
• Open Plan Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops
• 900mm free standing cooker & dishwasher
• Large Walk in Pantry
• Generous Open Plan Living and Dining area with AC
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Master with Ceiling fan and AC, Large Walk in Robe and ensuite
• Additional 3 bedrooms all built in robes
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Laundry with easy access to outside
• Double Remote Garage with internal access
• Large Covered Deck
• Ideal for a family looking for private and peaceful acreage
• Solar hot water
• 50,000L water storage
• Bio Cycle waste management system
• Container 2.4m x 11m with power and A/c
• 1.09 ha or 2.7 acres of natural bush land
• A bird watchers paradise
• 13 minutes Samford
• 11 minutes Dayboro
• 45 minutes Brisbane CBD
• 50 Brisbane Airport