This colonial inspired homestead is in the highly sought after area of Camp Mountain, only 4 minutes from Samford Village with its parks, shops & endless café options.
The early settlers got it right! The homes’ wrap around bullnose verandah allows for easy cross ventilation and the ability to find a cool or warm spot… no matter what the conditions!
In keeping with classic country design, the kitchen is the heart of the home. Warm and inviting, its open plan layout is linked to both formal and informal living areas and has direct access to the covered outdoor entertainment area. No colonial home should be without a wood burning stove, ensuring the whole home is kept warm on even the coldest of Samford Winter nights!
The Bedrooms are quietly located away from the living areas. The Master features a walk through robe and an ensuite whilst two of the three additional bedrooms offer built in robes.
Adding to the properties desirability it is only a couple of minutes to the Samford entrance of the Samford to Ferny Grove bike, walking & riding track and an easy drive to Samford Village, Ferny Grove Train Station and Brisbane CBD.
Imagine the kids at home here with so much land to explore, including land to kick a ball or play a game of family cricket! You can live the dream in your very own country escape.
• Lowset brick homestead built in 1999 by the current owners
• 9 foot ceilings throughout
• Slow combustion fire place for cozy winter nights
• Split system air-cons in the living spaces and master bedroom
• Open plan kitchen living and meals area + separate living and family area
• Original kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area with peaceful bushland views
• King sized master suite featuring ensuite and walk through robe
• Additional 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
• Family bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
• Laundry with outdoor access
• 4 minutes to Samford Village & 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
• 12m x 7m shed with 2 car annex
• 4kw solar
• Bio-cycle waste management system
• 2.5 acres with approx. 1.5 acres of cleared usable land and the rest natural bushland
• Perfect spot for a swimming court and a tennis court if you wish
• Concrete driveway up to the carport
• Plenty of room for a pool or tennis court if you wish