This beautifully kept contemporary brick home has been purpose built to enjoy the views, the climate and an idyllic acreage lifestyle. The covered entertaining deck and veranda leads directly from the open plan kitchen, dining & lounge rooms allowing all living areas to be immediately connected to the outdoors. The kitchen is modern and functional with a generous sized pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop with four burners and Caesar stone bench tops.
The master bedroom boasts a walk in robe and a spacious ensuite with shower and separate toilet area. The additional 3 bedrooms, all double size with built in wardrobes break off from the hall way providing separated privacy for the whole family. A separate media/rumpus room also provides an additional private retreat. Ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning will keep you cool through summer while the cosy fire will keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
Dad will love the huge 10m x 9m high ceiling colourbond shed with 3 phase power, a perfect place to store the caravan, boat and all those other precious items.
The property is conveniently located just a few minutes from Dayboro, the Petrie train station and new university currently under construction.
If you’re looking for an acreage property but also require a convenient location then this is a must inspect.
• Low Set Brick & Colourbond Home
• Spacious functional Kitchen
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Separate media room
• Entertaining area with low maintenance gardens
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Additional 3 generous size bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
• Double garage with remote controlled door with internal access to the home
• Ducted air conditioning and fire place for those chilly winter nights
• 5 acres of usable land
• Fruit trees
• Native gardens
• 10m x 9m 3 bay Colourbond shed/power – perfect for the caravan, horse float or boat.
• Biocycle waste water system
• Total of 135,000L of water storage (3 x 23,000L water tanks, 1 x 45,000L)
• Chook pen