Dreaming of “knock-out views” over the D’Aguilar ranges and the peace and privacy of a 40 acre (approx.) hillside estate only minutes to Samford Village? From time to time the privilege arises to purchase a unique property, and this is it!
The opulent sub-tropical design embraces an “easy living” ethos creating a relaxed, resort-style feel. Perfect for year round entertaining, an open-plan kitchen, living and dining zone opens up to a huge alfresco entertaining area, child and pet friendly lawns, sparkling in-ground pool and stunning pool house and recreational/games room. Add in the tiered 10-seater theatre room and peaceful sitting room and you will begin to understand how this residence provides both a sophisticated space for tranquil daily living as well as the perfect venue for the largest of parties!
Skillfully designed the contemporary kitchen features a glorious light filled Butler’s pantry and offers state of the art V-ZUG, Miele, Qasair, Schock and Liebherr integrated appliances.
The master suite is privately positioned away from the other bedrooms and boasts a parents retreat, walk in robe and opulent ensuite, with spa bath (for two) and a shower with a view!! The remaining four queen sized bedrooms each have their own unique country views. Your guests will be spoilt with their own luxury suite complete with ensuite, separate entrance and direct access to the manicured front lawns.
Going to work has never been this exciting!! Your morning and afternoon commute could be as easy as a 30 second stroll to the purpose built professional office with jaw dropping views out to Mount Samson.
Have fun exploring this diverse 40 acre property (approx.) complete with bushland habitats, cleared creek flats and land bordering Woods Road Reserve on the banks of pristine Cedar Creek. Its proximity to “all things Samford” is what makes this property so desirable. Samford is renowned for its community values, organic country vibe, rolling hills, horse riding, fresh air, and wide open spaces. You don’t have to give up the pleasures of inner-city living with Samford & surrounds home to a variety of cafes, restaurants, professional services and schools, while it is also a nucleus for varied sporting and recreational activities. On the odd occasions that you need to get a “city fix” Brisbane CBD is only 35 minutes away!
Inspection of this beautiful property is by appointment only… please contact Ronni Grevell for more information or to arrange a personal viewing.
Designer kitchen featuring:
– Waterfall edge island bench, 40mm Essastone benchtops & Soft close 2 pac cabinetry
– V-ZUG combi steamer & oven with built in rotisserie & V-ZUG induction cooktop with keep warm function, Integrated Miele dishwasher with touch to open door function
– Integrated Liebherr fridges, freezer & temperature control 83 bottle wine fridge
– Walk in butler’s pantry with natural light and an abundance of storage options
– Custom built Qasair Range hood Stacks, Zip Sparkling Water and cold water tap
– Schock large single bowl granite sink, Open plan windows that open to outdoor servery
Luxury extras include:
– Ducted touch screen air-conditioning, ceiling fans & wood burning heater
– Portland Stone Ash – 165sqm (ceramic 1,200mm x 600mm) tiles throughout living area
– Security screens throughout house & office with screened doors
– Home intercom system, Bosch security alarm system, Vacu-maid
– Laundry with adjoining linen room & outside access
– 2 car remote lock up garage with new epoxy floor
– Charming country style entrance with electric gate, sealed driveway
– 2 bay shed with 3 phase power
Newly built custom designed 84sqm pool house with seamless indoor/outdoor entertainment spaces featuring:
– Recreational lounge/games room
– Entertainer’s kitchen with family BBQ, Charcoal Cooker, Asco dishwasher, double glass door bar fridge and sink
– Bose surround sound system
– Bathroom with separate shower & powder room
– 165sqm Amalfi Stone Graphite with imported from Brazil “borda” pool coping tile
– Custom oversized fans
– Separate 64sqm office/studio with Spectacular Mountain views with its own private deck… an amazing work space!
– 40 acres (approx.) – including selectively cleared land with useable paddocks for grazing with own private access to cedar creek – all property is accessible via a network of dirt tracks
– Child & pet friendly house yard
– Fully fenced perimeter & livestock fencing separating paddocks/numerous small animal shelters
– School bus interchange at Woods Road
– Catchment for Mount Samson/Samford SS/Ferny Grove high
– Easy access via Ferny Grove rail or private school bus pick up to Brisbane Private Schools
– 5 minutes Samford Village
– 15 minutes to Ferny Grove rail
– 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD
– 35 minutes to Brisbane International and Domestic Airport
– 1 hour 20 mins to Sunshine Coast
– 1 hour 25 mins to Gold Coast