Proudly positioned on almost 3 acres of picture perfect land this impressive contemporary residence sets a high standard for design and style. Boasting spacious portions, practical functionality and quality inclusions the home is set privately amongst lush green gardens and park like acreage.
Located in ‘Avalon Downs’ one of the most sought after locations in our area, the home is just 3 minutes from the café’s, shops and school of Dayboro, 1 hour to Brisbane’s CBD and just 20 mins to the Petrie train station.
The homes spacious living areas make for comfortable family living, including formal dining room and a well-appointed chef’s kitchen adjoining the open plan living area. The family room flows out to a large out door entertaining area perfect to capture those summer afternoon breezes.
A clever floor-plan offers complete separation as the large Master Retreat complete with ensuite and walk in robe is located to one end of the home whilst the remaining three double sized bedrooms and main bath room are all located at the other. A large rumpus/family room and separate study also provide functional privacy for the whole family.
With your very own spring fed creek meandering through the property water will never be a problem and adding to the properties appeal is a large 4 bay shed with 3 car accommodation and work shop.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area, plus formal dining room
• Separate family/rumpus room area
• Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, 900ml free standing Blanco cooker with electric oven & 5 burner gas cooktop and rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, soft close cabinetry and huge walk in pantry
• 9ft ceilings throughout
• Living areas flow to large undercover entertaining area with beautiful mountain views
• Full security screens
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Tiled floors throughout all living areas & carpet in the bedrooms
• Master suite with huge WIR and ensuite
• Additional bedrooms, 3 with built in robes, 1 without
• Family bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Large laundry with copious amounts of storage and easy access to outside
• Multiple storage options throughout the home
• 2.9 acres of gently undulating usable land with spring fed creek
• Fully fenced house yard – both children and pet friendly
• 75,000L water capacity (house 50,000l, Shed 25,000L)
• Bio-cycle – serviced quarterly
• 12m x 7m 4 bay secure shed with power
• 5 KW Solar system
• 3 Phase power to house.
• All weather concrete driveway from street – including turning area
• Electric pump from creek for garden irrigation
• Chook Pen and vegetable patch