Nestled in the foothills of the D’Aguilar Ranges, on 3.7 acres, you will find these two charming, but very different homes.
The delightful three bedroom Queenslander is a classic country home and a great place to raise a family. Its charming period features include; tongue and groove walls, casement windows, high ceilings, pine timber floors and a wood burning heater for cosy winter nights. The country kitchen opens out to a huge North facing deck, an ideal spot for family meals and gatherings at any time of the year. The home is surrounded by tropical landscaped gardens and you will love the child and pet friendly house yard…. A perfect place for your children to explore.
At a discrete distance and private from the main house is the Bligh Graham architect designed eco-studio. This striking two bedroom studio is fully self- contained and is set in its own private landscaped gardens. Designed to capture the warmth of its northerly aspect its high ceilings and high windows shower the interior with cascading natural light. The restrained yet environmentally conscious use of natural timbers and polished concrete floors create a delightful earthy and calming mood.
**Virtual furniture has been used in the studio to help you see its full potential**
• Freshly painted Queenslander (highest quality paint used)
• Split system air-con in living areas (Queenslander)
• Horse paddocks (crusher dust and gravel in paddocks so it doesn’t get muddy when it rains and keeps hooves healthy)
• Organic vege patch with great soil
• Fruit orchard including: lemons, limes , mandarins , orange, mulberry , avocado, bananas papaya and many others
• Chook pen
• 2 x 22,500 L water tanks at Queenslander & 2 x 22,500 L water tanks at Studio
• Solar hot water
• Lovely neighbourhood with lots of activities close by: swimming, horse riding, bike riding, exploring
• Cleared pasture for horses and natural bushland which is home to wallabies, koalas and other native wildlife