This very generous 4 bedroom solid brick homestead was built to last and has been loving maintained in an excellent condition by the current owners. The home is located just a short walk from town and sits on a beautiful 1.5 acres of gently sloping land. Elevated and north facing the property is positioned perfectly to capture the cool summer breezes and tranquil views to the distant mountain ranges.
The full-length colonial style veranda greets you on entry and creates an air of distension and class, whilst the spacious entertaining area to the rear of the home provides practical outdoor living all year round. The home has been designed with both family and privacy in mind and maximises space and natural light with its high 9ft ceilings and multiple living areas.
The centrally located kitchen, dining and living areas lead to both the front veranda and entertaining area allowing the home to flow and provide practical functionality for the whole family.
With the master bedroom and ensuite privately located at one end of the home, the second bathroom, bedrooms and rumpus are located at the other allowing numerous living arrangements.
Dad will love the 4 bay shed and the low maintenance gardens! The whole family will enjoy the spacious block and fresh fruit from the array of established fruit trees in the back yard. This is country living at its best…
– 371 sqm under roof
– Floor plan open to dual living arrangements
– Slit system air conditioning to master and rumpus areas
– Ceiling fans through out
– Large modern kitchen, plenty of bench space with electric cooktop and oven
– Ample linen cupboards and storage
– Wood heater fire place
– High 9Ft ceilings
– Security locks through
– Town water
– Solid brick construction with colourbond roof
– 6000m2 / 1.5 Acres
– North facing elevated block
– Pleasant views
– Town water
– Low maintenance established gardens
– Large variety of Established fruit trees
– 12m x 6m / 4 bay colour bond shed with power