In the foothills of Mt Glorious, in a quiet rainforest sanctuary, you will find this exceptionally private family home. As the locals know, this is one of the most pristine areas of Cedar Creek and renowned for its native flora and fauna.
The home was designed to open out to the magnificent setting with open plan living extending outdoors to the covered alfresco area… a perfect place to soak up the private rainforest views and enjoy the melody of the various bird calls.
Cook to your hearts content in the gourmet kitchen complete with large island bench, granite bench-tops and walk in pantry with excellent storage; enjoy the spacious living zones or retreat to the opulence of the master suite.
With mixed hardwood polished timber floors, high ceilings and rain forest views from every window the home feels like the soothing, yet inspirational haven we all need in our lives, but is rarely available so close to the CBD.
The semi-cleared property has useable land for livestock and is a great place of adventure for your children to play and explore. Come and join the friendly country community that is Cedar Creek.
**Please view video attached showcasing the property and location**
• Low set brick, steel framed home built by GJ Gardiner Homes – completed in 2008
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area opening out to covered entertainment area
• Large covered private North East facing entertainment area; sit back relax and enjoy the sounds and smells of the rainforest
• Separate media room with Bose surround sound system
• Kitchen with granite bench-tops, double electric oven, induction cook-top, soft close cabinetry, Haier dishwasher & large walk in pantry with excellent storage
• Vaulted ceilings in entry and 9ft ceilings throughout
• Mixed polished hardwood timber flooring throughout main living areas. Carpet in the bedrooms & media room
• King size master suite with ensuite plus walk in robe and additional built in robes for extra storage
• Additional 3 bedrooms with built in robes – 2 bedrooms opening to outdoor areas
• Split system ac in living area and master bedroom. Fans throughout
• Plantation shutters, curtains & blinds throughout home
• Family bathroom with shower and separate claw foot soaking tub
• Separate powder room – vanity with Caesar stone bench tops
• Large laundry with Caesar stone bench tops, ample storage and easy outdoor access
• ADSL 2 internet (mobile coverage excellent with WIFI)
• 3 phase power
• 6 solar panels
• Double remote lock up garage
• 5 acres of undulating usable pasture and natural rainforest
• Stunning low maintenance landscaped gardens that complement the natural rainforest
• Partially fenced
• 2 x 25,000 L water tanks service the house + 1 x 25,000 L water tank at the shed which is used for irrigating the gardens
• Bio-cycle waste management system
• All weather concrete driveway (ample space for parking and manoeuvring)
• Shed 12m x 6m with 3 phase power (capacity to park 4 cars)