Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac only 12 minutes from Samford Village this contemporary country home has a perfect Northerly aspect with glorious rural and mountain views. The vaulted ceilings and light filled open plan design are complimented by the warmth of polished timber floors and the cosy wood burning heater.
The galley style kitchen leads directly out to the covered entertainment deck; the owners favourite place to greet the morning sunrise! Raised to take advantage of the prevailing breezes the home is a great vantage spot from which to admire the beauty of the surrounding countryside.
Gently sloping, the land formed part of the original dairy farm in Upper Cedar Creek and still retains the superior rainfall, soil quality, pasture and drainage which makes it such an ideal property for horses and livestock.
The stable complex, 9m x 6m powered shed, large spring fed dam, two separate paddocks and access to the lower section of the property from Burley Road add to the ease in which the new owner, and their animals, could “move straight in”.
If you have been looking for a home in a genuine country location then this may just be the one that you have been dreaming of!
• Single level Family Pole-home built Dec 2004 with perfect North East Aspect
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with slow combustion fireplace for cosy winter nights
• Galley style kitchen with large island bench & 4 burner gas stove
• 9ft ceilings throughout bedroom areas
• Raked ceilings in living areas
• Living areas flow to large timber deck with beautiful valley and mountain views
• Fully screened throughout with Crimsafe Doors
• Polished Cypress Pine Timber Flooring throughout
• Master suite with magnificent views over paddocks and to mountains
• Additional 3 bedrooms – 2 with built in robes, 1 without – perfect for a study
• Family bathroom with double vanity, shower and separate bath
• Large laundry with enormous amount of storage easy access to outside
• Solar Hot Water
• Multiple storage options throughout the home
• 2 car carport
• 5 acres of gently undulating usable pasture – ideal for horses/livestock
• Large Spring fed Dam
• Currently fenced into 2 paddocks with Electric Fencing
• 4 rain water tanks totaling 68,000 ltr water capacity (50,000 ltr to the house and 18,000 ltr to the shed)
• 2 Stables both rubber lined – 4.5m x 4m, with hitching rail
• Bio-cycle waste water treatment plant
• 9m x 6m Shed with drive through access.
• Vegetable patch