This magnificent acreage residence takes full advantage of the stunning location. With the North Pine Dam on your door step and being just 12 minutes away from Petrie Station and 40 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD, it’s the perfect example of when “City meets Country”.
The home is essentially two homes in one totaling a massive 832m2. The upper level boasts an open plan chef’s kitchen, expansive living and dining areas with amazing views and direct access to the sparkling pool and outdoor entertaining area. A generous sized Master bedroom capturing mountain views is located privately at one end of the home and is accompanied by a large double ensuite and walk through robe. The centrally located office/study on this level could be easily utilised as a 5th bedroom if required.
A hydraulic lift will take you down to the lower level where you will find three very generous sized bedrooms and main bathroom. The large media/rumpus room, 2nd kitchen and outdoor terrace provides the opportunity for dual living, a teenage retreat, or perfect for running a home business.
All this set on 4 picturesque acres the property has a fully fenced back paddock suitable for horses, established gardens with a large variety of fruit trees & chicken coop. Make use of the large colour bond shed and workshop with 3 phase power. This shed has more than enough room to store all those important toys – horse float, boat or caravan.
Acreage homes of this quality and convenience are hard to find. This is a great buying opportunity in a convenient and desirable location. Put this down as a must to inspect!
• Unique design, quality built home
• 2 levels of spacious living
• High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout
• Bespoke recycled timber beams
• Floor to ceiling glass windows
• Ducted Air Conditioning on the upper level
• 4 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with W.I.R, ensuite
• Separate large study or possible 5th bedroom
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, gas cook top and walk in pantry
• Media/rumpus room
• 2nd kitchen downstairs
• 2 separate terraces to entertain
• Opportunity for dual living / home business
• ADSL 2
• 3 bay garage with remote control door attached to house
• Hydraulic lift for access to both levels
• Stairs outside of the home allowing access to both levels
• Location, location, location….12 minutes to Petrie Train Station
• 35 minutes to Brisbane Airport, 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD, and 1hr to Caloundra
• 12.5m x 2m Infinity Edge Saltwater Pool
• Large work shop shed, 3 phase power + water tank
• Chicken coop
• 10.5 x 6m concrete water tank