This magnificent 832m2 residence takes full advantage of the stunning location. With the North Pine Dam on your doorstep yet being just 12 minutes away from Petrie Station and 40 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD, it’s the perfect example of when “City meets Country”.
The organic floorplan flows seamlessly; an abundance of natural light floods the living areas and kitchen, with the home designed to make you feel like you are a part of nature. Situated on a gentle rise, this home is unique in design and built to the highest standard using environmentally friendly materials with quality inclusions throughout.
The home features floor to ceiling glass capturing views of the mature gardens and mountains. Enjoy a glass of wine on the top terrace overlooking the pool, watch the sun setting over the mountains or relax in the gazebo by the dam. The earthy characteristics found throughout the home include; bespoke recycled timber beams and aluminium stacker door for terrace access. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area make this home perfect for entertaining. The generous sized Master Suite is situated on the upper level at one end of the home ensuring privacy. A hydraulic lift will take you down to the lower level where you will find three very generous sized bedrooms with a shared bathroom. A large media/rumpus room, kitchenette, store room and additional terrace provides opportunity for a teenage retreat, dual living or home business.
Set on 4 useable acres the property has a fully fenced back paddock suitable for horses, established gardens & chicken coop. Make use of your very own large 3 bay shed with 3 phase power and a fully self-contained studio. The options for this property are endless.
Acreage homes of this quality and convenience are hard to find. This is a great buying opportunity in a convenient and desirable location. Put this down as a must to inspect! (contact agent for inspection times)
• Unique design, quality built Timbercrete home
• 2 levels of spacious living totalling a massive 832m2 in total
• High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout
• Bespoke recycled timber beams
• Floor to ceiling glass windows
• Ducted Air Conditioning on upper level
• 4 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, master with W.I.R, ensuite
• Separate large study or possible 5th bedroom
• Spacious kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
• Media/rumpus room
• Kitchenette downstairs
• 2 separate terraces to entertain
• Opportunity for dual living / home business
• ADSL 2
• 3 bay garage with remote control door attached to house
• Hydraulic lift for access to both levels
• Stairs outside of the home allowing access to both levels
• Location, location, location….12 minutes to Petrie Train Station
• 35 minutes to Brisbane Airport, 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD, and 1hr to Caloundra
• 12.5m x 2m Infinity Edge Saltwater Pool
• Large 3 bay shed, 3 phase power & fully self-contained studio + water tank
• Chicken coop
• 10.5 x 6m concrete water tank
• Large gazebo beside dam
• 4 gently undulating acres, fully fenced back paddock
• Mature fruit trees
• Lush tropical gardens with feature entrance