Inspection by Appointment Only
You won’t be able to stop yourself falling in love with this classically designed, recently refurbished country home. Located in one of Samford’s most highly regarded streets, this low set family home is surrounded by prestige properties all enjoying some of the best land that Samford has to offer.
There really is nothing for you to do but relax and follow your dreams – enjoy your beautiful land with its vegetable patch and fruit orchard or join much of the street in equestrian pursuits. Only minutes from Samford Village this highly sought-after area of Samford Valley is close to horse, bike and walking trails as well a short stroll to Samford State School.
The homes ideal Northerly aspect, 9-foot ceilings and light filled rooms create a warm, welcoming feeling. Entertainers will be impressed by the contemporary chef’s kitchen complete with granite benchtops, glass splashback and European appliances, including a gas cooktop and oven! French doors connect the living rooms out to the expansive alfresco area which enjoys tranquil views over the garden.
With room for a pool or tennis court and usable land perfect for a horse or pets this property is a must to inspect!
About the Property
• Low set, easy maintenance home with a family friendly layout
• Convenient location with all amenities on your doorstep
• Indoor/outdoor living with a relaxed country feel
• Media/multi purpose room or 5th bedroom
• Large East facing alfresco entertaining area
• Master suite with ensuite featuring Spanish tiles, wall hung vanity & glass benchtop
• Renovated family bathroom featuring Spanish tiles, wall hung vanity & glass benchtop
• Recently painted internally and externally
• Bamboo flooring throughout
• Sealed all weather driveway
• Large shed with 3 bay parking, power & separate lined office
• Usable land with vegetable patch, fruit trees and chicken coop
• Wheelchair friendly
• Picturesque dam
• Bio-cycle waste water management treatment plant
• 88,000 L tank water
• Solar hot water with electric backup & 1.5kw PV panels
• House and office are both insulated for year-round comfort
• Partially fenced
• Biocycle waste water management plant
• Shed 12 x 7 with power & extra height