Occupying 5 horse friendly acres of picturesque north facing countryside, this stunning property exudes quality & showcases contemporary design. Privately positioned, this family residence has every aspect of its design styled to showcase a stunning mountain backdrop overlooking the beautiful Samford valley and “never to be built out views”.
Setting a benchmark for quality this magnificently designed home is luxurious and spacious throughout with expansive indoor/outdoor living areas providing a perfect blend for relaxing, entertaining and alfresco dining. The contemporary kitchen is complete with striking 50ml Caesarstone benchtops and European appliances; a dream for those that love to entertain.
All living areas lead directly to the entertainment pavilion which flows out to the sparkling in ground pool. The casual yet elegant proportions of the open plan design, tiled floors and cosy slow-combustion fire place create an airy, sophisticated atrium filled with natural light.
The Master Suite features a luxurious ensuite and is situated at one end of the home, ensuring there is space & privacy for the whole family. There are three further double bedrooms all featuring tranquil country views.
Only minutes from Samford Village this highly sought after area of Highvale is close to horse, bike and walking trails as well the Samford Showgrounds, home of renowned Samford Equestrian Group. SEG holds regular competition, education and training events throughout the year and for a nominal fee you can have access to their pristine sand arenas.
Adding to the properties’ desirability there is a 3m x 3m shed, carport to park your float, fully dog fenced house yard & 4 horse friendly paddocks all boasting troughs with floats.
– Contemporary kitchen with 50mm Caesar stone, waterfall edge bench tops, glass splash back, soft close cabinetry, double pyrolytic ovens and gas cooktop
– Open plan kitchen and living room leading to alfresco dining area
– Separate family and dining area with cathedral ceilings
– Large covered alfresco area with sweeping mountain views
– Stovak slow combustion fireplace perfect for cosy winter nights
– Huge Master Suite with luxury ensuite and spectacular views
– 3 further double bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Ducted air-con with 6 zones
– Double lock up remote garage with internal access + shed and carport