Are you living a stressed out suburban life where the convenience of it all is just not worth it? Less than 30km to Brisbane CBD this pristine acreage property may be the country retreat you have been looking for!
As you meander down the private cul-de-sac and arrive at the residence you enter a quietly secluded valley with not a neighbour in site. Breakfast with the wallabies, afternoon tea listening to the birds whilst enjoying cool mountain breezes and watching the ever evolving landscape.
This soaring pavilion style home is ideally positioned to soak up the peaceful valley views and capture the prevailing breezes… Designed for casual living and perfectly suited to the Queensland climate and lifestyle the inviting open plan design, high ceilings and wooden floors create a relaxing & sophisticated atrium filled with natural light.
Offering a family-friendly layout the open plan kitchen, living & dining space lead to the covered outdoor entertainment area and full length verandah, a perfect space to relax and unwind while overlooking the child friendly yard and mountains beyond.
5 mins to Samford Village with its shops, cafés, parks and school and only 10 mins to Ferny Grove Train Station; come and experience the tranquil lifestyle that could be yours today.
– Highset rendered brick home built in 2002
– Polished hardwood timber floors throughout the upstairs living spaces
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining with raked ceilings and an abundance of natural light
– Living areas leading to large covered outdoor entertainment deck with relaxing rural views
– Entertainers kitchen with plenty of bench space and quality Miele appliances
– King size master suite featuring walk in robe & ensuite + access to the back verandah
– 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes + study
– Family bathroom upstairs featuring shower, separate bath and separate powder room
– Games room featuring built in bar and access to outside downstairs
– Additional guest bathroom downstairs for added convenience
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout (6 zones)
– 2 car remote lock up garage with additional storage/workshop area + attic storage
– Crimsafe windows and doors
– Impressive workshop downstairs with an abundance of possibility, accessed internally as well as through extra wide doors externally
– Under house storage and additional car parking on the lower level of the home
– Dual living potential
– Electric gate access with remote and keypad control
– Fully dog fenced with back gate access
– Power & water to bottom corner of the block
– Bitumen driveway with plenty of off street parking surrounding the home
– Beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens surrounding the home
– Pergola with granite benches, sink, pizza oven & power
– 90,000 L water capacity and extra wide gutters around the home ensuring maximum capture
– Bio-cycle waste management system