Offering 5 acres of lush pasture and sweeping mountain views the country property you have dreamed of awaits!
Built with the family in mind, this double story brick home is ideally positioned to take advantage of the beautiful valley and mountain views. Perfect for those who love to entertain the kitchen & living areas lead directly out to the large alfresco area and the sparkling in-ground pool; relax and unwind as you listen to the birds, marvel at the wallabies & watch the ever-changing country scenery; all this only 10 minutes to Samford Village with its shops, parks & cafes and an easy 45 minute commute to Brisbane CBD!
Upon entering the home you are welcomed by the impressive staircase that forms part of the light filled entrance. The lower level offers 4 large living rooms plus a separate study. Movie buffs are well catered for with a huge media room/gym complete with projector and screen.
All four generously-sized bedrooms are located on the upper level, including an open plan living area. The Master Suite is a perfect parent’s retreat offering a large walk in robe, ensuite and featuring its own private balcony; ideal for star gazing or enjoying a relaxing morning cuppa.
Adding to the properties desirability there are low maintenance landscaped gardens, a triple remote lock up garage with large carport suitable for horse float/caravan/boat plus a large powered shed!
Pristine land such as this, as the locals know, is rare… come and experience the genuine and welcoming country feeling that is Samsonvale.
• Ducted zoned air-conditioning
• High ceilings throughout
• Crimsafe and security on all doors and windows
• Sensor activated security lighting on Garage/Shed/Carport and front entrance
• Built in 2006
• Open plan kitchen, living room leading out to covered outdoor entertainment area
• Formal dining room & family room
• Separate study/5th bedroom
• Media/multi-purpose room including projector and large screen (wired to suit 7.1 speaker system) & split system air-con
• Wheelchair friendly
• Potential for dual living
• Master Suite with ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony
• 3 further double bedrooms all with built in robes
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Living area with private balcony
• 10m in-ground pool with magnificent rural views
• Triple lock up garage
• Carport suitable for 2 cars – high enough for horse float/caravan/boat
• 14.6m x 8.8m Shed with 3 phase power, fluorescent lighting + 4 x 15 amp power points & annex
• Sensor activated security lighting on all access points at shed
• Watertech waste management system (sand bed filtration system)
• 5 x rain water tanks – 22,500 L each
• 5 gently sloping and flat acres (fully usable land)
• Fire pit
• Fully fenced for pets/livestock
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens