Positioned to take advantage of the spectacular valley and mountain views this low maintenance homestead was lovingly built by its current owners. With three bedrooms, the master with walk through robe and ensuite and two living areas the home represents a great opportunity for those who wish to acquire an affordable residence in one of Samford’s most picturesque locations.
The 5-acre allotment is a delightful mixture of undulating pastures and mature trees and is perfect for livestock or horses; a magical place for your kids to grow up exploring the surrounding countryside!
Adding to the properties desirability there is a powered shed with annex and seasonal creek. Come and experience the genuine and welcoming country feeling that is Cedar Creek.
• Lowset (Gympie block external walls, core filled) family home completed in 2006
• Raked ceilings in living areas with high ceilings throughout
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area leading to wrap around verandah
• Additional living room with French doors opening to view
• Chef’s kitchen perfect for entertaining
• Large master suite with walk through robe and ensuite
• Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Separate study with built in shelving
• Family bathroom with separate shower toilet & vanity
• ADSL 2 internet
• Good mobile phone coverage (Telstra/Optus)
• 2.5 kw solar
• Solar hot water system
• Stunning private acreage block with no sense of neighbours
• Panoramic mountain and valley views
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens with mature trees
• Fully fenced with star picket & barbed wire
• Shed 6m x 9m with 3 phase power + 2 car carport
• Septic sewerage system
• 2 x 22,500 L water tanks + 1 x 16,000 L water tank off shed