Set on over 1.5 town water acres and within walking distance of Samford Village, this quintessential Samford Homestead offers a rare opportunity for those looking to acquire near Village acreage at an affordable price.
Classically designed and immaculately maintained the home has two separate living areas, including an open plan kitchen with relaxed living and meals area. This zone leads out to a huge covered alfresco patio, offering year-round entertaining.
The home exudes warmth and country charm with 9ft ceilings and two slow combustion heaters; one in each living room! Further features include: split system air conditioning, solar remote gate access, fans and water tanks.
The land is fenced and offers low maintenance landscaping and a flat fenced paddock perfect for a pony. With a separate 2-bay powered garage complete with workshop and room to park a boat/caravan or perhaps build another shed the property provides plenty of potential for further expansion.
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens with ample room for a pool or tennis court or perhaps an organic vegetable patch and orchard. If you’re looking for an acreage property with a friendly, natural feel, town water and convenient location, this immaculately presented home could be perfect for you and your family.
• Low maintenance double brick family home
• 9-foot ceilings throughout
• Open plan kitchen, living and informal meals area
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area
• Formal living room with dining/study nook
• Kitchen featuring: Gas cooktop & Asko dishwasher
• Slow combustion fire places in both formal and informal living areas
• Large master suite with ensuite and walk through robe
• Three additional bedrooms – 2 with built in robes
• Bamboo flooring & fans in all bedrooms
• Family bathroom featuring: shower/separate bath/single vanity
• Laundry with outside access
• Fans & split system air-con throughout
• Solar front gate access
• 1.68 kw solar with 2.6kw invertor
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens with mature trees + cleared flat usable land
• Fully fenced (front & side gate entrance)
• Town water
• 2 x 5,000 L water tanks + town water
• Septic system
• Separate Lock up garage (roller doors with remotes) for 2/3 cars + workshop
• Large concrete area beside shed, suitable to build additional shed or caravan/boat parking