Nestled on a gently sloping 1.5 acre property this classically designed low set brick homestead is in the highly sought after and established neighbourhood of Highvale.
Spacious formal and casual living areas make for comfortable family living, including a formal lounge and a well-appointed kitchen adjoining the open plan family area. The family room leads out to the large covered and screened outdoor entertainment area; perfect for indoor/outdoor living…with no flies!
The outstanding floor-plan offers complete separation as the HUGE Master Retreat complete with ensuite and walk in robe is down one end of the home whilst the remaining three double bedrooms at the other; allowing for privacy for the whole family.
With low maintenance gardens offering plenty of space for a pool and the convenience of town water this fully fenced property ensures that your kids and pets will be truly spoilt.
Other features include a double lock up remote garage, 6 x 6m powered shed and ducted zoned air-conditioning. If you are looking for a blend of city convenience and country charm then this property may be the one you.
– Lowset brick home built in 2002
– Open plan kitchen living and meals area + rumpus room and separate formal dining room
– Kitchen featuring double oven, electric stove and dishwasher
– Fully screened, North East facing, covered outdoor entertainment area
– King size master suit with large walk in robe and ensuite featuring corner spa
– Three additional bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans + separate study
– Main bathroom featuring shower and separate toilet
– Zoned and ducted air-conditioning
– 2 car remote lock up garage
– 5kw solar + solar hot water with new pump
– Three phase power to house and shed
– 6m x 6m shed
– Town water + 15,000L water tank capacity
– Bio-Cycle waste management system with new pump
– 1.5 acres of low maintenance, landscaped gardens and cleared lawn
– Fully dog fenced