Surrounded by quality residences and only minutes to Samford Village this exceptionally private Queenslander style timber home has been designed to enjoy the extensive natural bushland, lush tropical gardens and native wildlife.
Exuding a resort like tranquillity the home has a perfect Northerly aspect and features bamboo flooring, light filled rooms, French doors and a slow combustion fireplace.
The open plan kitchen and living rooms lead out to the expansive wrap around verandahs; perfect for entertaining…. Sit back, relax and soak up the natural beauty that this property offers.
Adding to the properties appeal there is easy access to Brian Burke Nature Reserve with walking and riding trails close by. If you’re looking for an acreage property with a friendly, natural feel, town water and convenient location, this immaculately presented home could be perfect for you and your family.
– Lowset timber family home set on 1.8 acres
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area leading to wrap around verandah
– Chef’s kitchen perfect for entertaining
– Slow combustion fire place in living area for cozy winter nights
– Large master suite with built in robes and sitting area/study or perhaps a home office
– Two additional bedrooms with built in robes
– Split system air-conditioning in living area & all bedrooms
– Family bathroom with bath & separate shower
– Large North-East facing outdoor entertainment area
– House yard with dog proof fencing
– Town water
– Private acreage block
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens with mature trees
– 2 car garage + 1 car carport
– Two stables currently used for storage
– Asphalt driveway
– Aqua Nova waste management system