This excellent 5 acre property is set in a great rural location just minutes from town.
The comfortable family home has been kept in pristine condition by its original owners and sits in an elevated position on the block capturing cool summer breezes and beautiful views of the surrounding mountain ranges.
The home boasts a generous out door entertaining area on one side of the home and full length front veranda on the other, a central open plan kitchen combined with dining and lounge provides a practical space that opens to both outdoor living areas. Ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning provides comfort through the year.
Ideal for animal lovers the land is gently sloping and has rich soil with established trees and gardens. The property has numerous segregated paddocks suitable for horses with reticulated water and a large 10.5m x 7.5m colour bond shed for storing those valuable items. A true rural lifestyle awaits!!!
This ideal property will prove very popular so call me today to inspect – 0429 555 651
• 2.00 ha / approx 5 acres on SP135975
• Fully fenced property with internal electric fences and water reticulation
• Established trees and gardens, fruit trees and grazing paddocks
• Beautiful rural views
• Large 10.5m x 7.5m workshop/shed and loading ramp
• Insulated under cover out door areas and double car port
• Chicken run and animal shelters
• School bus service
• 6 mins to Dayboro, 25 mins to train, 55 mins to CBD