This beautiful property is one of the finest 5.3 acres that Samford has to offer. Ideal for horse lovers, its rich alluvial soil, spring fed dam, bore and flat pasture provide the perfect environment in which to establish a quality equine facility.
The comfortable family home has recently been painted inside and out and features polished timber hardwood floors, refurbished kitchen & bathroom, ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning.
It is rare to find such beautiful land with a great family home close to Samford Village that represents “entry level” acreage buying.
All this only 15 minutes to Ferny Grove Train Station, 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 30 minutes to Brisbane Airport.
Call me today to inspect – 0407 466 387
• Recently painted internally & externally
• Refurbished kitchen & bathroom
• 3 bedrooms with built in cupboards & new carpet
• Open plan kitchen, dining
• Large living room with split system air-con
• Enclosed verandah (office space)
• Fans throughout
• Lockable storage room under house with power
• Fenced flat land with 1 large paddock & 4 smaller paddocks
• Fenced child and pet friendly house yard
• Septic sewerage
• 10,000 Gallons water (approx)
• Spring fed dam
• Bore (sunk – needs a pump)
• Double lock up garage under house
• School bus interchange a short stroll away