Framed by the majestic Mount Samson & D’Aguilar Ranges this Ashgrovian Queenslander holds many beautiful family memories. Moved to its current location at Mount Samson 25 years ago the home sits peacefully amongst magnificent 100 year old pine trees and hardwood forest plantation.
This classic country home is located on a generous usable 5 acre block and retains its original features including: ornate plaster ceilings, original timber floorboards, French doors, VJ walls and casement windows that harness natural light and the prevailing breezes.
Adding to its desirability this lush 5 acre property has improved pasture; ideal for horses. With a spring fed dam offering an abundance of water, 2 fenced paddocks, stable and tack room this is the country property that you have been dreaming of.
Filled with warmth and charm, this character filled home is perfect for families wishing to move straight in while the lower level is legal height and ideal for those choosing to extend.
Located within 35kms of Brisbane Airport and 30kms from Brisbane CBD, Mount Samson is only a short drive to Samford Village with its parks, shops & endless café options!
• Circa 1931 Ashgrovian relocated to Mount Samson 25 years ago
• Ornate plaster ceilings & character features throughout
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Original country kitchen with induction cooktop & large pantry
• Open plan living and dining with large split system air-con & ceiling fans
• Master bedroom featuring built in robes, air-con and access to outside verandah
• Further 3 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans (air-con in Bedroom 3)
• Sleep-out perfect for a study/library
• Spacious family bathroom
• Legal height under home
• Large spring fed dam
• 2 fully fenced paddocks with an area ideal for an arena
• Fruit orchard including: lemon, lime, mango, macadamia, lemonades, cumquat, grapefruit
• 6 x 6m shed + covered annex
• Large stable with tack room
• Solar hot water with electric booster
• 4kw solar panels
• Septic tank