Set on 11 acres of natural bush-land and located just minutes from the popular township of Dayboro, this spectacular designer home captures magnificent panoramic views from just about every room.
The expansive floor plan of the home including a large down stairs studio living area provides endless room or opportunities for those thinking of a home business, dual living arrangements, additional rental income or operating your own Air B&B.
The combination of the high raked ceilings in the home, expansive glass panels, polished Iron Bark timber flooring all opening out to two large entertaining decks ensures the very best in modern rural living.
Just 5 minutes to Dayboro Village and 50 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD this home truly offers the very best in convenience and quality.
• Modern kitchen includes five burner gas stove and connecting Butlers Kitchen and large walk in pantry
• 13cm wide Australian Iron Bark flooring to both levels
• Air-conditioned living areas and master bed room
• Wood fired heater to upper level lounge area
• Extra large entertaining decks on both levels with full shade screen blinds
• High quality powder coated aluminium sliding glass doors and windows
• Quality steel frame home providing low maintenance and construction longevity
• 5.3 kw solar system & 56,000 Lt filtered water tanks means very LOW power bills & NO water rates
• 7 TV & Arial points throughout the home
• School bus service to front door
• Security camera system
• External sensor lights & tree lights
• Generous sized standalone cabin/workshop with veranda and power
• Bitumen sealed drive way
• 8m x 6m shed
• Established & irrigated fruit and vegetable gardens
• Private bush walking tracks throughout the property
• Separate vehicular entry to bottom of block
• Garden Pizza oven
• PLUS much much more…..
• 4.54 Hectares or just over 11 Acres
• 80% is dense native bush land
• Very private
• 2 road frontage
• Elevated home site capturing panoramic views and cool summer breezes
• Abundance of native fauna & flora
• Located just 5 mins from the shops, cafes and schools of Dayboro.