Located just minutes from Dayboro this spectacular character home has been designed to blend perfectly with its environment and captures magnificent panoramic views from just about every room.
The ‘quality and size’ of this modern steel framed home is second to none. No stone has been left unturned when the current owners built the home making this a truly unique property.
The combination of high raked ceilings, expansive glass, polished Iron Bark timber flooring and stunning modern kitchen ensure the very best in open plan living, opening onto the huge entertaining deck that boasts uninterrupted views of the picturesque Dayboro Valley and beyond.
Set on 11 acres of dense natural bush-land the property creates a private haven perfect for those seeking a rural retreat, without compromise on practicality, design or quality.
The master bedroom and ensuite are open and bright connecting to the main verandah via large glass doors and don’t forgot the magnificent views! The large second bedroom is just as spacious and also enjoys the convenience of private access to the main bathroom. Downstairs provides the same expansive living areas as the upper level including another full length deck, 3rd toilet and kitchenette. This huge area of the house is currently being utilised as an art studio and is ideal for any home business, dual living arrangements or even second rental income, an additional 4th, 5th or even 6th bedroom could easily be included on this level or simply use the area to extend your families multiple living areas of the home.
A further separate cabin/studio/workshop is set aside away from the home and could easily be transformed into a fabulous man cave or separate cottage for even further accommodation if required. The grounds are well established with vegetable and raised herb gardens, paw paws, grapes and lime trees. Wildlife and native birds are regular visitors to this fabulous location.
With the school bus arriving at your door and located only 5 minutes to the Dayboro Village this home truly offers the best of both worlds.
• Modern kitchen includes five burner gas stove and connecting Butlers Kitchen and large walk in pantry
• 13cm wide Australian Iron Bark flooring to both levels
• Air-conditioned living areas and master bed room
• Wood fired heater to upper level lounge area
• Extra large entertaining decks on both levels with full shade screen blinds
• High quality powder coated aluminium sliding glass doors and windows
• Quality steel frame home providing low maintenance and construction longevity
• 5.3 kw solar system & 56,000 Lt filtered water tanks means very LOW power bills & NO water rates
• 7 TV & Arial points throughout the home
• School bus service to front door
• Security camera system
• External sensor lights & tree lights
• Generous sized standalone cabin/workshop with veranda and power
• Bitumen sealed drive way
• 8m x 6m shed
• Established & irrigated fruit and vegetable gardens
• Private bush walking tracks throughout the property
• Separate vehicular entry to bottom of block
• Garden Pizza oven
• PLUS much much more…..
• 4.54 Hectares or just over 11 Acres
• 80% is dense native bush land
• Very private
• 2 road frontage
• Elevated home site capturing panoramic views and cool summer breezes
• Abundance of native fauna & flora
• Located just 5 mins from the shops, cafes and schools of Dayboro.