This charming Queenslander sits at the end of a cul-de-sac on a private and elevated 5 acres enjoying sweeping views over Samford Valley. Originally part of the St Margaret’s School precinct the home was moved to Draper in the early 1990’s.
Straight from the pages of Country Style Magazine you will be charmed by the sense of this home’s classic sophistication and its English owner’s eye for quality design. Meticulously renovated, the home is full of character with features including stunning hardwood timber floors, VJ walls, double-hung windows, slow combustion fire place, high ceilings and french doors.
The generous covered deck overlooks the large in-ground pool, perfect for informal entertaining, whilst nearby Samford Village with its cafes, restaurants and parks offers a multitude of facilities close to home.
This property retains the look and feel of a classic Queensland home whilst providing zoned living spaces perfect for families wanting room to move. Character features blend seamlessly with an elegant and contemporary style to offer the ‘best of both worlds’.
Separate from the main residence and adding to the property’s versatility is a self-contained cottage, ideal for grandparents, guests, teenager’s retreat, Airbnb or perhaps a clinic or home business? Possible rental income estimated at $380 per week.
(Cottage photographs available on request)
• Circa 1917 Ascot home
• Modern Farmhouse Kitchen, perfect for those who love to entertain
• Light filled reception room with balcony
• Separate family/media room
• Master Suite with ensuite, built-in cupboards & split system air-con
• A further 3 king sized bedrooms
• Separate study (or 5th bedroom)
• Main bathroom with claw foot bath
• Timber floors throughout
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted air-con with 7 zones
• Split system air-con & fans throughout
• Huge covered outdoor deck, perfect for entertaining
• Refurbished laundry & mud room with outside access
• 3 car under house parking
• All-weather driveway
• Recently painted internally & externally
• ADSL 2 Internet
• Legal height under house with potential to build in
• 5 km Samford Village | 25 km Brisbane CBD
• 28 km Brisbane Airport
• Open plan living, kitchen & dining
• 2 bedrooms each with built in robes
• Bathroom with shower/single vanity & WC
• Private deck
• Tank water
• 5 elevated acres with valley views
• Cleared pasture and natural vegetation
• Fenced yard for kids & pets
• Separate paddock/s suitable for livestock
• Chicken coop
• Resort style in-ground pool
• Wrought iron gazebo in pool area (with cover)
• Bio-Cycle waste water system
• Tank water (40,000 L at house)