If you’re seeking a tranquil and peaceful place to call home … then you have found it.
This inviting pole home offers so much warmth through the deep timber finishing’s you will never want to leave. 3 levels of beautiful polished floors and airy leafy surrounds will make you feel like you are at your own private retreat. The king parrots will greet you on your deck for your morning cuppa and you can spend your days exploring the low maintenance paths around your home.
There’s a shed to satisfy all your shed needs and a spot near the dam for a camp out for the kids. This property really does epitomize stress free and private living.
20 min from Samford, 10 min to Dayboro, 50 min to Brisbane.
Call me today to inspect.
• 3 level timber pole home
• 3 bedroom plus study
• Master bed with ensuite
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining over 2 levels
• Built 1994
• Brushbox floors & pine raked ceilings
• Ceiling fans through out
• Aircon in living and 2 bedrooms
• Diamond grill security on sliding doors
• Large timber deck (timber replaced 2 years ago)
• Covered outdoor area
• Above ground pool
• 6 Car – carport under the home
• Independent power input (generator included)
• 5 acres
• Easy to maintain bush
• Landscaped around the home
• Sealed driveway to home and shed
• 6m x 7.2m shed
• 12.5g concrete water tank