Offering 5 acres of lush pasture broken up into 4 large paddocks with excellent equine post & rail fencing the country property you have dreamed of awaits.
Built with the family in mind, the low set brick home is ideally positioned to take advantage of the beautiful valley & mountain views. Perfect for those who love to entertain the kitchen & living areas lead directly onto the large North facing deck; relax and unwind as you listen to the birds, marvel at the wallabies & watch the ever changing country scenery; all this only 8 minutes to Samford Village with its shops, parks & cafes and an easy 35 minute commute to Brisbane CBD!
Pristine land such as this, as the locals know, is rare… come and experience the genuine and welcoming country feeling that is Cedar Creek.
• North facing, low set brick Cavalier Home built in 2008
• Ducted air-conditioning (7 zones)
• Country kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances & Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
• Large family room opening our to covered alfresco area
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
• Master bedroom featuring stunning views, walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity
• Three further double bedrooms carpeted with built-in robes
• 5th bedroom or study with built-in robe and external access
• North East facing alfresco area with ceiling fan
• Laundry with external access
• 2 car lock up remote garage
• 3 phase power
• Perfect North East aspect
• Fully sealed driveway
• Brick fire pit
• 4 paddocks (excellent equine timber & rail fencing)
• 5 usable acres
• 9 x 7.6 m shed with peaked roof (concrete floor) with annex
• 3 water tanks (40,000L, 16,000L & 60,000L)
• Biocycle tertiary treatment plant