Capturing jaw dropping views over the mountains to the city and Moreton Bay beyond this exceptionally private Mount Glorious home exudes grace & charm.
Its cosy Easterly aspect provides a perfect environment for the impeccably manicured gardens which frame the home. The extensively landscaped front gardens blend with the native rainforest to create a serene parklike feel with a never-ending variety of native flora & fauna on show.
Relax on the verandah on the edge of the rainforest and leave the stress of the city far behind. Embrace your local community and enjoy the numerous activities, cafes and galleries which make this mountain “truly glorious”.
• Stunning spotted gum timber floorboards throughout
• Chefs kitchen for those who love to entertain
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Cosy double sided slow combustion fireplace warming both living area and master bedroom
• Split system air-conditioners in living area and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Luxurious Master bedroom featuring WIR and ensuite with corner bath
• 2nd bedroom with built in robes with access to East facing deck
• Modern main bathroom
• East facing timber outdoor entertainment deck with spectacular views
• Separate study/artist’s studio downstairs featuring powder room
• Double auto remote garage
• 3.8 kw solar panels (20 panels)
• Beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens
• Concrete all weather driveway
• Tank water (1×45,000L concrete for house & 1×22,500 poly tank for gardens)
• 50 mins to Brisbane CBD