Imagine living on your own private acreage with plenty of usable land for livestock, large dams, as well as ample shade trees; a magical place for your kids to grow up… riding horses, motorbikes and exploring the surrounding countryside…all only 7 mins from Samford Village and 30 mins from Brisbane CBD!!
Situated on a private 12.6 acre allotment in one of Brisbane’s most sought after acreage suburbs this homes Easterly aspect and elevated position is the perfect vantage point from which to admire the spectacular valley and mountain views.
The home provides an opportunity for its new owners to create a stunning country residence; taking advantage of its “good bones” and unique position.
– Highset brick home built in 1975
– Open plan kitchen and dining area + separate lounge and billiard room
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, electric appliances and AEG dishwasher
– Beautiful raked ceilings in downstairs living areas
– Open fireplace in lounge room
– Exposed brick throughout home
– 4 bedrooms upstairs – master with ensuite
– Plenty of storage throughout home
– Study downstairs with bathroom and separate access
– 2 car remote lock up garage
– East facing outdoor entertainment area with powder room
– 12.6 acres of improved pasture
– 2 dams
– Barb wire fencing
– 7000 gallon rain water tank
– Bore with pump to header tank. Kitchen serviced by rain water tank, all other taps serviced by bore
– Three septic system with trenches done 12 month ago
– 12.5m inground pool
– Tool shed at house with power
– 6m x 6m shed with power