You won’t be able stop yourself falling in love with this classically designed, recently refurbished country home. Beautifully positioned on a private and peaceful 3.7 acres the home and grounds have been lovingly maintained by the present owners. There really is nothing for you to do but follow your dreams – enjoy your beautiful garden and fruit orchard, explore the lake, swim in the pool or join much of the street in equestrian pursuits. Only minutes from Samford Village this highly sought after area of Samford Valley is close to horse, bike and walking trails as well The Samford Pony Club, the renowned Samford Steiner and Samford State Schools.
Surrounded by quality homes this much-loved family home has many welcoming features such as: Western red cedar window frames, Blackbutt polished timber floors, wrap around verandahs, raked ceilings with exposed beams, stained glass windows, travertine marble tiles and bench tops in the bathrooms, as well as an impressive open brick fireplace. A large covered entertainment area leads from the living areas to the sparkling in ground pool making it the ultimate property for family entertaining; embracing indoor/outdoor living with a relaxed resort like feel.
Sharing a huge lake with the adjoining neighbours the property offers it new owners an endless source of water, as well as boundless opportunities to enjoy boating, kayaking, swimming, fishing and relaxing on its shores.
Feel like you are on holiday every day! Come and live the adventurous country life that you have always dreamt of!
This Home Offers:
• An excellent family friendly layout
• Wrap around verandahs
• Country kitchen with recycled Brushbox timber bench tops
• Impressive raked ceilings throughout
• Living, dining room with stunning open brick fire place
• Freshly painted with new carpet throughout
• Master bedroom featuring WIR + ensuite with Italian marble tiles & black granite bench top
• 4 further light filled bedrooms all with built in robes
• Recently refurbished bathrooms featuring travertine tiles & bench tops
• Private rural views from every room
• Split system air-con & ceiling fans throughout
• Private sparkling in ground pool with large paved area to read, relax & unwind
• Laundry with excellent storage
• Beautifully landscaped low maintenance established gardens
• Fully dog fenced with large fenced paddock for livestock
• “Puppy Palace” – fenced dog enclosure with kennel for spoilt pooches
• Shed 6 x 6m shed with 6 x 6 m annex carport
• Close to horse/bike & walking trails
• Minutes to Samford Village
• 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD
• 12 minutes to Ferny Grove Railway Station
• Samford State & high school buses stopping at the corner of Mountain View Court & Wights Mountain Road