With a delightful mixture of undulating pastures & natural bush land the options are endless on this picturesque and private Kobble Creek property. The home is set well back from the road and has no close neighbours… you can languish in the peace and tranquility that only large acreage properties can provide.
Built with the family in mind, the low set brick home is superbly positioned to take advantage of the beautiful valley & mountain views. Perfect for those who love to entertain the fully renovated galley style kitchen features stone bench tops, stainless steel Bosch appliances and leads directly onto the large North facing deck; relax and unwind as you listen to the birds, marvel at the wallabies & watch the ever changing country scenery.
Cleverly positioned the Master suite opens out to its own private deck with stunning views and features a luxuriously appointed ensuite. The three additional bedrooms each capture tranquil rural views with the added bonus of a separate study (or 5th bedroom).
With impressive outbuildings and four large dams offering an abundance of water; fenced paddocks with ample shade trees for your livestock, your dream property has all the necessary infrastructure in place to move in and enjoy.
This gorgeous acreage property is only 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD but seems a world away!
– Wood burning fireplace perfect for cosy winter nights
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen
– Split system air con throughout
– Fully fenced house yard with child & pet friendly lawns
– Clever fencing with laneways
– Scenic mountain views
– Large sheds providing multiple storage options for equipment & machinery
– Vehicle access to paddock areas
– Perfect for horse enthusiasts with riding trails at the end of Postmans Track
– School bus at the front gate
– Fruit orchard: lemon, lime, pomegranate, persimmon, orange, apple & custard apple
– 4 bedrooms + study
– Master retreat with luxurious ensuite and private deck
– Brand new galley style kitchen with stone bench tops & Bosch appliances
– Family room with wood burning fireplace
– Open plan sitting, dining & kitchen
– Main bathroom with bath and single vanity (original condition)
– Large covered entertainment deck with magnificent views
– Double remote lock up garage
– Fully fenced house yard for your kids & pets
– Shed 1 – 9 x 11 m powered shed located near the house
– Shed 2 – 9 x 6 m located 50m approx. from the house with separate entrance
– Horse stable & tack room
– Water tanks – 50,000 lit capacity – gravity fed to home (no pump required)
– 39 Acres of improved pasture & natural vegetation
– 4 fenced paddocks + laneway
– Chicken run
– Dams – 4 x dams
– Kobble Creek Rd & Whiteside Rd street frontage