Only 15 minutes from Samford Village this magnificent 5 acre property is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac in one of the most picturesque pockets of Cedar Creek. It is cradled by swimming holes, parks & mountains and is within walking distance of the famous Cedar Creek Falls.
Offering 2 large North facing house sites prepared and cut and approved by the Moreton Bay Shire Council this property has no building covenants and allows you the freedom to construct not one, but two dwellings of your own design.
(Contemporary house plans designed by MP3 Design for 2 dwellings + studio are available should you wish to utilize them).
The property provides a delightful mixture of undulating pastures & mature trees creating shade for your horses and livestock.
Your kids will love the endless opportunities for exploring and adventure that this property provides with a seasonal creek, fruit orchid, chicken coop and vege patches. Come and experience the genuine and welcoming country feeling that is Cedar Creek.
– Kitchen, lounge, dining combined
– Bathroom and laundry combined
– 6kw Daikin split system air-con
– 1 x bedroom
– 3 x wall fans
– Loft storage
– 2 x roller doors
– 3 phase power
– Electric hot water system
– Chook pen + mower storage
– Brick storage shed 3 x 3 approx.
– 20,000 lit tanks to shed
– 10,000 + 5,000 lit tanks for sheep and chooks
– 3 x paddocks
– Seasonal Creek
– 2 x North facing house pads
– Fruit Orchard with: Macadamia, Mulberry, Passionfruit, Grapes, Blackberries, Peach, Lemonade, Lime, Mango x 2 x Avocado, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange
– Raised vegetable patches
– Lot 1 SP 194618
Reports & Plans – provided on application
– Soil Test, Geotechnical investigation – 14 June 2016
– Building Plans by MP3 Design for Primary and Secondary Dwellings + studio
– Development Permit from Moreton Bay Regional Council –
Dwelling House, Secondary Dwelling and Carport – 17 May 2017 (Material Change of Use – 4 years)
– BAL Assessment
– Surveyors Report
– Bio-cycle sign off for 2nd house pad